Commuter car parking facilities are located close to many public transport hubs throughout NSW, and help you to connect easily to Metro, Train, Bus and Ferry services.
This dataset captures the location of the current and proposed locations of the various commuter car parks in NSW. It shows the number of standard, accessible and motorcycle spaces at each location.
- Standard CCP (Commuter Car Park) spaces refer to your standard length and are available for the everyday car user.
- Accessible Commuter Car Park spaces are designated car spaces for users with a accessibility parking permit only.
- Motorcycle spaces are designated spaces for motorcycle parking only.
- 2017-2020 changes shows how many spaces were added or removed in each location (where applicable).
- Planned/Future spaces shows how many standard Commuter Car Park and accessible Commuter Car Park spaces are planned for each location, but yet to have a confirmed implementation date.
Data and Resources
|Release Date|| |
|Public Access Level|| |