This data is maintained by the Spatial Services Spatial Data Services. If you have any questions with regards to this dataset, please contact SS-SDS@customerservice.nsw.gov.au
Traffic control devices are used to control, calm, slow or impede the movement of traffic.
Sub types that form this feature class includes:
* Gate - a structure used to regulate movement associated with road or rail
* Impediment - a structure generally associated with a road that controls or varies the normal travel of vehicles or pedestrians.
* Level Crossing - a place where a road and railway intersect at the same level
* Toll Booth - a structure on a road which requires the user to pay a toll or fee to use the road
* Cattle Grid - an open floored structure designed to be crossed by motor vehicles
The notional midpoint of a roundabout that has been constructed to allow smooth integration of traffic. Generally only roundabouts forming a road centreline and associated with Road Segments classified as 'Roundabout' will be identified under this classification.
Click on "Go to Resource" to view the data source.
Data and Resources
|Release Date|| |
Other (Public Domain)
|Contact Name|| |
Spatial Services Spatial Data Services
|Public Access Level|| |