This dataset captures the following public transport performance reports. Each resource is displayed as an interactive chart with filter options. The TfNSW passenger travel provides more information.
- Sydney Metropolitan and Outer Metropolitan Bus Service Contract on time running results
- Ferries service Reliability and On-Time Running Results
- NSW Trains service reliability and punctuality results on all regional lines in New South Wales.
- Sydney Trains and NSW TrainLink (Intercity) performance reports
- New Customer On-Time measure – measuring our customer’s experience
- Sydney Network - Historical Trains Punctuality Performance report
- Performance Reporting for the Sydney Light Rail network
Use the GO TO RESOURCE Option to view the individual reports.
Data and Resources
- Buses - On-time runningURL
Sydney Metropolitan and Outer Metropolitan Bus Service Contract on time running results
- Ferries - Performance reportshttps
Sydney Ferries service reliability and on-time running results
- NSW Trains - Performance reports (regional)https
The punctuality of NSW TrainLink rail services is monitored on all regional lines in New South Wales.
- Sydney Trains and NSW TrainLink (Intercity) performance reportshttps
The punctuality performance target is to have at least 92% of peak services arrive within five minutes for Sydney Trains services and six minutes for NSW TrainLink (Intercity) services. This is in line with interstate and international benchmarks.
|Release Date|| |
|Public Access Level|| |